View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 04:56 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
phineas

Well, her mom got her out of the hospital the evening of the suicide attempt.
There was a police stationed outside her door, and he said that they will want to have a court order to commit her to psychiatric evaluation, but they convinced them not too.
Her mom is now in the house packing her stuff. She said she can't be there because of all the memories. Just last week I helped her set up her dressing room that she always dreamed about, and now I'm gone, she can't handle being there. I think she moved on from anger to depression. She keeps saying that I abandoned her, and that she would've never left me if I were sick.
I find myself struggling really hard these days. Even after all the hell she put me through in the last few days, all I want to do is be back with her. Even though everyone tells me I made the right decision by leaving her, so how come my heart tells me otherwise? How do I get over this? I still love her so much, and I miss her so much, even though her drinking made me miserable.
How did those of you that left their alcoholic spouses got over the feeling of guilt?
This is just SO hard!