View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:22 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Yesterday we had to pay the rent. He conveniently forgot to leave it to me. So I paid, it was our last pay day.

Now he says if he leaves one of these days he won't have to pay his half.

I am so angry, I have paid everything and he is like "oh but I now have to pay my new apartment".

We had agreed for him to pay his half as usual.
At least he should pay for the extra days he will be around, that is fair.

In any case I will resort to the "postergation technique" whereby I live my day and talk this out with him tonight. Sheeesh... I am so, tired of HIS money issues and gaslighting, he says he is doing much better yadda yadda and now this.

He also said "what about parking when I come to visit?" and I said he could pay the extra space we already got. He didn't want to do it. Its 30 USD MONTHLY FOR GOD'S SAKES.

I was invited to a salsa place tonight by 2 friends. I will go. I am glad I went to therapy yesterday. My therapist has a daughter my age. She described their way of living to me.

I am opening my eyes, this is just not fair. And now I pay the full rent AND have to put up with him? no... it won't happen. Things are so obvious to me now... even when getting ready to get out, he is there with his broken old jeans, and I am with my formal business attire -sigh. I feel I have failed myself... again....

Need to take charge this afternoon... thanks for letting me vent.
BTW I am still determined to go to my paint lessons. That is what I will do after work...