View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:54 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks all for your support.

Transformie, yes, the feeling is awesome, it is the best feeling in my opinion, and can't be compared to any other. An eye opener for me was that I went to an "irodology" free consultation. I was a little bit skeptical but everything they said was true about my chronic aches, and they even saw some heart issues (my grandmom and mom have high pressure).

We think daily stress is "not a big deal" but being 28 it dawned on me my health is not a joke, and I need to take it VERY seriously. Deep inside I LOVE life and want to be around for a loooong time

Tjhanks naive for your suggestion. Check. I am also not helping him move and getting his things out. Why, because I still recall when we moved to the apartment and he was not of much help. I am planning on doing my long overdue manicure/pedicure at that moment

The funny thing is that we have got along better, he is happy because he will be paying much less (and won't have cat hair in his clothes anymore) and he will be with his friend. He says we both need to be much happier and grateful than we have been. I agree...