View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 10:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Wink He leaves the 20th

He will go live with a gay friend of his. The gay friend has a partner and gives him relation advice such as choosing one day of the week to meet each other. We chose Tuesdays.

Oh BTW the sister of another mutual friend will live there. He says she has 32+ and is a good person.I asked if he would introduce me to her and he said yes. Mmmh. Right...

Anyway, I am just glad I won't have him around all the time anymore.
He said that he will keep keys in case he needs to rest or something. I said No and didn't feel guilty.

Yay!my long career against knowing myself for real and taking myself and my interests seriously is over!! guess who is considering a 9-session painting class in a visual arts center?

I am so close to living my perfect day.

I talked to a mom's friend and she asked me to paint something for her! so now I got 7 requests for art that I have promised. I will be a busy woman.

I also saw courses about African drums for beginners, photography, women archetypes throughout history, short films- 2011 and 2012 will be busy years...

Oh and that certification exam I have put off for 4 years because I didn't feel intelligent enough? I booked it for October. And I find I already know several of the topics. I am going for it 100%.

Friday I asked a good friend for lunch and got my therapy. Saturday I planned a Dr House season 1 marathon with another good friend. On Sunday I'll donate some pet stuff to a dog shelter. And I may meet the new Panda in the zoo they sent over from Mex city. And put a fake tattoo in my arm, I loved it.

I am feeling so great because I am approaching people that share interests with me and starting to get out there. I am afraid of course and I know I will feel lonely, unmotivated often. But I know deep down I'll be happier and probably I will be too tired to even worry.

Did you watch the Almodovar movie "everything about my mother"? A character named Agrado says: "One is the most authentic, the closer she is to what she imagined of herself"