Old 08-06-2010, 11:01 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

LOL suki! thanks. I needed that.

JEN thanks so much for this post-and all the others-. Yes, I am considering moving in the future; fortunately most of my work is done with respectful peers. I wish YOU were one of the managers that takes that seriously. It is not a doll, its something like a chicken toy ?? anyway - really bad taste.... the good thing is this week was extraordinary in terms of silence and order and my stress was way lower. Even others that usually start making jokes , didn't feel like it because it was too silent , lol. It felt like the twilight zone when the woman is fed up and orders everyone to shut up... and everybody does.!

My therapist said that instead of thinking "all those guys are against me" to think it as "all those guys now respect me". And that it is sad the HR director-a woman- didn't side with me -

My mom said "women have kept their mouths shut for too long"..

I feel much better now. Thanks for your support!

PS XABF is from another team and doesnt seem to know about the whole drama. That is funny because he arrives as his usual self trying to joke and he meets blank stares and no one pays him much attention anymore LOL.