View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 08:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ally
Paused

Unhappy this is all messed up

I really don't even know how to describe this and then, I'm the one going thru all this (( My life has been a mess for some time now, really don't think it will get turned around again, for a looonnng time... I have been trying to help a bf (who has a drinking problem) with his business and possibly his life. But what do I get, just a Big PILE of Crap... Now I think, I may be on the verge of completely giving up, we were in a big fight again tonite... once again he reminded me how I AM messing his life up.... but unfortunately, if that is true, he is, has... completely ruined mine. That he wants me out of his life, I'm about to the point that I'm relieved that it's over, (but it really won't be over for some time to come) I think I need to get an attorney, I didn't want it to get to this point.... I don't make a lot of money, have been working tons of overtime... at times not sure what to do, or is it just the the nerve to push thru all this..... it's like the biggest struggle I've ever had and will have to do. I don't have any children, so at least I don't have that to cope with. thank you for any help you could offer.