Old 08-05-2010, 11:20 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Today the HR director calls me and my team lead to her place.

They were very serious and scolded me for not "keeping my complaints local".

They said we all need a moment of relaxation. And that all the floors have the same problem.

That I damaged the image of the team that is particularly noisy in the eyes of the US managers.

I wanted to explain, make my point etc, but I did not... I knew they felt skipped by me.. and they WERE skipped, why? because the director himself asks everyone to be professional and these guys ignore him completely. Why would I think they would care of anyone else around here... ?

What is true is that only when the US managers were made aware of this, the local team lead talked to them.

I would gladly do it again.

The HR woman and local team lead also told me "they hope they did not mention my name" or otherwise I will not be seen with good eyes by THE NOISY GUYS. Oh no! NOT THAT!!

Yeah sorry for not being a woman shutting up! I said "their opinion is something that does not worry me".

I am angry but I also feel glad to know my email has caused some actions to be taken and is making waves.

As of now everything is very silent on the floor.

Also I mentioned I personally handle very stressful calls during my 24x7 on call. The team lead said he has no problem about me working from home. So at least I get a week away from everybody every month.