View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 02:27 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Have you listened the Beyonce song "irreplaceable"?

"I could have another you in a minute..."

Yes, lazy drunks, abusive types, children in adult bodies wander around us. Cheaters... and sometimes a mix of all that... oh do I get you on them eating all your stuff. I mean I eat a small sandwich and I am full, these eat 20 tacos and are not done yet !!

And its very funny when NOT doing something or picking up a pair of socks is seen like the ULTIMATE proof of love !

The other day an ex asked me "jokingly" to do some stuff I didn't want to.

He told me "please, give me your proof of love"

And I thought AM I REALLY THIS DUMB??

The heartbreak sucks but really life is stressful enough to have someone like that in your life.

I hope you continue working on you and your beliefs so one day you are ready to welcome a real partner in your life. I am working on that and it feels great as in FINALLY I get to live my own life and enjoy my own stuff in relaxation, pleasing only myself.

Someone told me recently I'm selfish. And I was like ..really??? thanks!! I am planning to be WAY more selfish! it has been a great compliment !! I think its the first time I am ever told that.....

Let him drink and abuse someone else, those guys don't change, or if they do its after they suffered horrible stuff and made others lives hell. It is not worth it... our lives and talents should not be wasted on someone else's problems...

The road is tough but we are together