Thread: Whew!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bgrasp

Whew!

3:30 am, I get in my bed (finally) and am about to fall asleep when my phone begins to ring/vibrate like crazy. The XABF is calling me to tell me he has been jumped and "they" took everything he had. I'm ill because the drunken idiot is calling me. I asked if he saw what "they" looked like- he didn't know. "They" also took his truck- but he knew someone who knew where it was. I told him to 1st- call the police- I can't help him. 2nd- call the guy who knows where his truck is. He begs me to come get him- says he's going to kill himself- can't believe I won't help him! "They" took $170 (which he shoulda used for his hotel stay since he has no where to go- but it makes more sense to go to a bar). Y'all, it just went on and on so finally I did what any good citizen would do....

I hung up and blocked his number. After an hr and 1/2 of 24 calls they finally seized! I don't know if the cops finally picked his sorry self up or if he beat himself with his cell phone, but either way: THANK GOODNESS!