Thread: please help
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 09:22 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
letgoofmyheart

Your scared, he’s drunk, very mean and verbally abusive, thankfully you have a friend that listened…. Poor thing you shattered his trust by telling a friend, betrayed him, ruined his reputation… Aren’t men clever? He tricked you into thinking you’re the bad guy here….He might not ever forgive you and you are physically sick and miss this man that treated you like crap. Shouldn’t he be the one that is sorry? He could have accidently killed you! You need to keep records of his behavior you might be speaking from the dead one day thru your diary or your good friend. Oh, I can bet he will promise this will never happen again and you may promise you will never tell, and this cycle will go on until he sucks the life out of you. I know you love him…. And I can bet he’s this way cause someone treated him bad when he was a little boy and your life’s mission is to save him... or maybe you have children and they need their father and you need to teach them this is how fathers act, this is normal and love is suppose to hurt. Maybe you feel no one else can love you or maybe you feel you deserve a man like this and it’s better than no man at all, your not good enough… maybe something happened to you as a child and you feel you deserve more pain, you can’t get enough of it. Well, I am here to tell you, you are beautiful, your heart belongs to a man that appreciates you. You know this is not normal and you know you deserve better. Don’t let him blame the alcohol, he sounds like one of those men that blames everyone but himself. I wish for you to choose the right thing to do.