View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sb0681

Brand New here. Just ruined my marriage

This is the first step to my alcohol recovery. I am going to my first meeting tomorrow night and so scared. I don't want to know anyone. I had issues w/ getting drunk and blacking out. I am a binge drinker is what i think. This weekend I got caught being w/ another guy while my husband was working his butt off out of town. I am so ashamed. I do not blame alcohol. I get depressed, drink and then do stupid stuff that i would never do sober. I hurt my husband and i can't stop crying... all i want to do is sleep and sleep and no one to ever bother me. i think everyone hates me. i think the only first step to starting my life over is to cut out drinking. any opinions?? or suggestions? i no longer talk to the other guy. he was my drinking buddy. my husband does not know if he wants a divorce yet or not. i can't even talk to him face to face because he isn't even here. and he won't let me drive to come see him. thanks for reading and i like this site already for support. i feel i'm slipping into a deep depression because of my bad choices.