View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:11 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
coyote21
Awakening

Originally Posted by chicory View Post
"
"

Oh, how this has touched my soul. I am so truly sorry for your great loss. Your brother Larry sounds like he was a gentle, good soul, and he has found his rest now.

I cannot believe tho, that he did not know he was loved. The most important people sought him out, found him, loved him, and wanted him. That would make me feel loved.

It almost sounds like he did not want anyone to go through the painful time of his dying. He seems to have wanted to spare those he loved. How unselfish, in my mind. He did it his way. I am hoping that the big hug that I want to send him is reaching him. Larry sounds like a very special person, even tho he suffered from the monster disease of alcoholism- He is free.

Bless you, and his family. I hope that the time that you were all able to be together has given you precious memories.

Rest sweetly Larry. What a fine tribute has been written for you here. You have been very special in the lives of those who matter the most.

What a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing this. I am so so very sorry, for I am sure that your heart aches for time lost, and for his struggles. I am sure however, that the love he got from you guys gave him a lot of peace . I am glad that you have good memories to comfort you. Hold tightly to them.

God Bless,
chicory
I agree with chicory.

Every morning I pray for all us here at Sr.

I pray for the children.

I pray for those still living with active alcoholism.

I pray for those who have lost loved ones.

I pray for all of us still working through the aftermath.

The "Club that no one wants to be a member of" is getting bigger and bigger. It's very sad.

I'm sorry.

Thanks and God bless us all,
Coyote