View Single Post
Old 07-27-2002, 02:59 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Kitty
Paused

Thanks everyone I appreciate your thouhts,
I do have a stash$$$$$$$$ a good one too, and I do have a plan...........but somehow it is still not comforting me. I have all my adult children and several close friends...and even the local police have his name and plate number. It is the starting over...........BUT,,,,,,,, this morning I was reminded again WHY I am doing this....it is about alcohol...yes...but is also about a BAD match period. We are oil and water..........sad to day. Neither of will change..it is a kid( his kidsand my kids) issue and has been sinice day one. The kids are grown and neither of us can change our ways. The kids never had issues WE did about them!!! So I know it is time. I am just wondeing how to approach this...with the court order of protection...he has never been physical..or just the divorce being filed. That has me in a spin...I sort of want to go out calm and kind...I am not sure that will happen. Many are saying he is an AH ...forget that! Go for the protection....he will have a melt down when he finds out.

Thanks support group...I need you guys!
Love Kitty