Old 07-30-2010, 09:23 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Eidolon
Is actually a female.

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
it's difficult to ascertain whether you are a man or woman from your name...you don't give an age...it could be a thyroid issue or hormonal depending on what phase of your life you are going through...are you getting good sleep?

it's unrealistic to ask for health information this way, you are very vague about why you cannot get tests from your own physician.

my vitamins didn't do me much good until I switched to a high quality easily absorbed capsule type...the hard ones were just "passing through" not even fully dissolving...and a pill is not a substitute for a good diet.
Soon to be 25 year old female. Doctors won't test me for deficiencies because they think its all in my head or fibromyalgia. I even had a doctor kick me out of his office and make smart ass remarks to me. He told me I should be feeling better after having quit drinking for 6 months and that it was all in my head. He was nice enough to give me my money back before I walked out the door.

I get my thyroid tested regularly just in case and it always comes back on the good side of normal. I've given up on doctors. Now I just see them for yearly check ups like a good little patient.

What vitamins do you take?