Old 07-30-2010, 05:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Eidolon
Is actually a female.

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Hi Eidelon

welcome

All the vitamins and supplements in the world won't help if we're drinking.

I think you'll find things will improve dramatically when you leave the booze behind - not just for a week or so, but for good....that was my experience anyway.

Have you been honest with your doctors about your drinking?
D

D
Hi, Dee!

Yes, I have been more than honest about my drinking since day 1. I get very detailed with my doctors because I know that to leave anything out could hinder me completely from finding my answer. I stated earlier that I had actually been sober for 6 months straight and I still experienced debilitating fatigue. So I just gave up and started drinking again because being wasted was the only time I didn't feel sick. But I decided recently that I wasn't going to get anywhere EVER if I didn't stop. So I'm going to go a year and if I'm still sick...Well, I'll be honest with you, I've contemplated ending it all. You guys have no clue how bad this fatigue is. I can't even exercise because it makes it 100 times worse. Physical exertion is my enemy now and I used to exercise at LEAST an hour every day before I got sick. So I've gained about 80 pounds over the last 5 years. This is something that is not in my head. I did this to myself because I self medicated with alcohol. I'm desperate to fix this.