View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kitty
Paused

Sad an anxious today

I am sitting here tonight...I just checked his cache of liquor and yes he is drinking but he seems to be more coherent..that is a switch. Of course he is real high on our business right now as things are moving along swiftly and he is a serious type A business man and an A too. What a combo to be!
And ME...well I am questioning myself over and over. I walk around the house saying goodbye to things.... how sick is that. To my garden that I love, to the special paint I had done etc. etc. I know they are ONLY things but I put so much into it and waited so very long to have it. Sad on my part , but the truth. I will miss having my cats...I have tooooooooooooo many and I know I will have to give some up. My house can handle them now....b ut I am sure not in the future,
I hate having to run around and protect the special things...like my kids photos ...and other mementos that I don't want him to crush when all of this comes down. All this planning and doing is getting me down.
All of my friends are telling me to hire a body guard...now don't I feal great about that one? : ( They are all worried he will go nuts when if I can secure the order of protection.
This is by far the worst

Love Kitty