View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
ChrrisT

THANK YOU MIKE!!
well yeah, that's why we have _separate_ forums
Yeah I deserved that.

It's called "recovery".... There are actually a lot of alkies and addicts who _do_ have solid recovery, you just don't see them whining and complaining so they don't attract a lot of attention.
I think I understand - different stages of recovery - new levels of understanding - right?

Now, if you want to get some opinions from alkies who have turned their lives around, who have become respectable, productive people,
Yes there are wonderful people here. In fact my RAH is now one of those respectable and productive people. Thank AA

They scratch their heads and wonder why we spend so much time begging, crying, controlling, yelling and manipulating them. After all, if we _really_ didn't like living with them, we would just leave. Seems really simple to them.
I think my frustrations comes from reading (and feeling) all the pain and sadness in these threads. And then to see (some of) the other side (the A forum side) Brings it back to life for me. Cause I know that was how my RAH felt and it hurt so bad then.

And there so much pain out there - too much! On both sides, I know that.

Thank you so much - And nice to "meet" you, Mike