View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
msmelrem

Do I have the right to confront?

Hello Everyone, I hope that I can find a place of comfort and some sort of consolation and answers. First off, I am in my 2nd marriage and have a 6 year old beautiful girl from my 1st marriage. I have been with my husband for 4 years married for less than one year. When we first met, he swept me off my feet, he told me about his crazy past and I overlooked them because I am not a judgemental person and believe that everyone deserves a second chance in life. He adores me, and my daughter and I know up to now that he will do anything to make sure that we are safe. However, eversince we got married I have noticed some changes in him, and the changes were physical changes, mood swings, sleep pattern changes and eating habits. He said he was just stressed out because we were trying to save up for a home, 3 months later, we found a home and had to go through mortgage process which is very stressful, even I had trouble sleeping, he definitely didn't sleep 2 to 3 days pretty much every 2 weeks. It was like a pattern. His sexual habits became more explicit, he would sweat profusely, and when he finally decides he wants to sleep he would growl in his sleep. Pretty scary. I have never been exposed to drugs except for what I've seen on T.V. I do not know the symptoms nor how a person looks like who is on drugs. My husband and I would be out and about and he would just tell me that a person standing next to us is on drugs and explain why he is....when we don't even know that person. I feel like I'm very gullible to this world. Until one time I decided to tell him to come home to take a drug test, BAD thing to do! Because he didn't come home instead he went out and did drugs just to spite me...I know that he was just making that an excuse to get away with the drug test, but I didn't want that happening again. I want to keep him home and far away from those things. Now, 3 months later we have a house, we have everything he asked for in his life, he went out again last week and this time I hear his voice change, smaller eyes, sweaty, NICER! and the next day still a little nice but would avoid talking to me over the phone and then in the afternoon he's agitated. I called him out on his behaviour and told him the pattern I was looking forward to. I told him, I guess you're not going to be sleeping anytime soon, and I told him I better be prepared of your meanness tomorrow...and finally I told him You're not getting any tonight. He then said why are you implying?, Then I told him to talk to me when he's sober. And then, he comes back at me and tells me why are you doing this to us, I am not doing anything wrong. Why can't you trust that I am not your ex-husband (who left me with another woman) and that I will never do anything to hurt you and our daughter (his step-daughter) And that is why I'm here now. Am I being manipulated? I need hard evidence for me to know really know what is happening, what can I do to ask him for a urination test that would make him be willing? or am I just looking into another marriage gone bad? Please take note, my husband has never hurt me or my daughter, he has provided a safe home for us, and really takes the time to show us that he loves us very much. As we do him, my fear is, things maybe kosher now and he feels that he's got a good grasp in life with what he's doing, and then one day he crashes and falls.