Old 07-22-2010, 10:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
tjp613

WELCOME Kitty! I'm glad you found us! If you stick around for awhile I know you'll find the support and friendship you are looking for.

I know it's really hard doing what you are doing now to protect your children and I'm sorry you are going through this. On the other hand, once you get into your new apartment and the children get settled in, you'll be amazed at how things will start looking up!

I was reading your other posts and it sounds like you might be looking for some educational material about addiction/alcoholism? It's very difficult to understand (and forgive) unless you take time to learn the scientific facts about it. HBO did a series on addiction a couple of years ago. If you can get your hands on the DVD's that's awesome...but if you can't, their website has that information and much more and is available 24/7! Here's the link: HBO: Addiction

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "understand and forgive" in the sense that it encourages you to take him back.... just for your own understanding and to help you make sense of your world.

You're a great mom.