Thread: What was he on?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:02 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Nightmare21

Well it's wednesday, almost Thursday and I;ve made it CLEAR that he is not welcome after Friday. He still hasn't looked for a place and he has no idea where to go. I may end up dropping him off at a homeless shelter since he's still "thinking" about a sober house. I told him there are resources out there for him even though he has very little and no job. He has wonderful job skills and even a degree. He just chosen to give everything up.

To my surprise, he continues to help out around the house and everything seemed to go okay until I came home from work today. To my knowledge, he hasn't been using in my house but apparently he's using somewhere. I came home to find him laying on the burning hot cement, directly under the sun, in the 110 degree heat! I asked him what the heck is he doing and he didn't say a word. It looked as though he's been sitting out there for a while. He was lobster red with his shirt and pants soaked in sweat. I made him come inside and jump into the shower to cool off. He seemed to come to after a while but said his eye sight was a little off - everything was dark and blue and purple in color. Still not sure what in the world he was doing, I'm not even sure he knows what he was doing. What do I do with someone like this?