View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

I let my guard down again

Not a good weekend with 23 yr.AS. Spouse and I detached from him over a year ago. Two weeks ago he came to us asking for some work we let him work at our business a couple of days. At the end of the week I gave him a grocery gift certificate, cigarettess, and bought him some clothes. ( like any other addict he can not handle money) He seemed quite content. Sat. I get a call from him asking if he could get some clothes from our home I said I would drop them off. Bad mistake when I get there he's on something, he proceeds to tell me I owe him 400.00 for working. Never seen him like that before. He hops in to the front seat and wont get out. I threatened to phone the police. He was sweating and very angry. He then proceed to tell me if I didnt get him money he would destroy us and our business. I was so nervous of him I got out of the car in front of people and yelled for him to get away from the vehicle. To put it simple he looked like a crazed animal. Leant through the window and tried to grab my cigarettes I just drove off. He then calls my cell phone and tells me " if I know what is good for me I will get him money"
He is on bail right now about to go to jail for his first time, he seems worse then we have ever seen him. He has a no drinking and drug order against him. His choice of drug crack. I am sickened by this , just venting today.
Has anyone seen this behaviour before? I pray at this point he gets picked up by the police. I am sick and tired of his crap. You would think I would learn.