View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 09:29 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
juliwuli

i used to be like you fiancee, i would make my husbands life a living hell
we have 4 children and they would take themselves off to their rooms when i started on the wine, every night i would get screaming roaring drunk, i would accuse him of affairs, and i also accused him of the thing your fiancee accused you of, i cant even write it down its too upsetting, but it wasnt true, none of it i was just so angry i turned into a monster when i was drunk, there is just no other way to describe it, i dont know why he didnt leave, i wish he had, it might have brought me to my senses earlier,
it all came to a head one night when i smashed the house up and he called the police, i told the police it was him, and he'd beaten me up, they didnt believe a word of it, as it was obvious who had been drinking and who hadnt,
i was arrested and after that i began to clean up my act, i wish he had called the police sooner, i wish he had left and given me the wake-up call i needed,
if you do nothing nothing will change
i am so ashamed of what i said/did, my kids are grown up now and we dont talk about it, but i still deal with a lot of regrets about what i was like, especially with my eldest son who suffered the most