View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 06:02 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
sandrawg

Book recommendation for you:

Codependent No More by Melody Beattie

When you read it, you will have many a-ha moments.

Is this the life you really feel you DESERVE? That your child deserves?

There are women out there who will treat you nicely ALL the time, not just when they're hungover in between their binges.

Originally Posted by Mickb2513 View Post
hello again,

i am still here,

im still trying to hold on to her, like i said, when she is sober she is so nice but if I dare mention alcohol she just starts crying and tells me she can't stand anything anymore.

It was my birthday the other day and i really thought we could have a nice night. But of course she got so unbelievably drunk she got in such a rage she threw all my clothes all over the house and down the stairs. i begged her to stop but she would not give in. I begged her and pleaded asking her just to be nice for this 1 day on my birthday but she was relentless with her horrific abuse.
Im trying to pluck up the courage to leave but im so scared of leaving my daughter in this chaotic household.
My partner is now plying her 16 year old daughter with wine and while I take care of my daughter upstairs they sit downstairs drinking.

Im going out of my mind but Im trying to apear happy in front of my daughter.
My partner screamed at me the other night and my little girl was absolutely terrified. I just wanted to get her as far away as possible. It was horrible.
My partner screams at me saying that she will call the police and tell them that Ive beat her up and that i've attacked her kids. On an evening my life becomes a pure living hell.

Strangly though, at my new job Ive just been promoted.

But of course when I told my partner i'd been promoted she said that I was lieing and I was having to move teams because the team i was in hated me because im a fat F*cking ******** that everyone hates.

I took that as a well done as thats the best i get from her