View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 09:42 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
sandrawg

Hi Seeker,

I feel the same about my ex. I think about him daily-the good stuff, as well as the bad. I too still feel like I care about him. But I'm wary of getting sucked in again to his false promises and manipulations.

I don't know what that counseling thing is all about, but unless she is has admitted her disease and is in SOME type of program, I'd take anything she says w/ a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. However, I really have not expended a lot of energy on it. I have been working on self-improvement by re-dedicating myself to my weight lifting routine and getting plenty of support from my friends and family. I also started a new job after having been unemployed, although also a full time student, for a period of time. I am already making new friends there while learning the job, so it's been a good experience thusfar.

I am not going to lie and say that I don't think about my ex daily. Even though we are no longer together, I really care for her a lot and want her to get to a healthy place.