View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 09:54 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Fandy

I am pleased as punch that I was ABLE to fall back to sleep after eating an english muffa with cream cheese and fruit only orange marmelade....I slept another 2 hours with NO ALCOHOL inducement and just my calcium supplement....can I whine about my "acheivement"?

woke up at 1130, feeling quite GOOD, no headache.....placed out boxes for vietnam vets donations and am assisting my friend/neighbor...we have exactly the same townhouse...2 bedroom, 2 bath versions with large florida rooms...very nicely sized for 1 person with pets, she has 2 cats....now she has been invaded by her brother and his entourage...his asst, his partner and 2 old english sheepdogs FOR A MONTH's stay....they rented out their home in the Hamptons for the summer and consequently due to some circumstances that require them to work in the city, have to stay in the area....my friend's cats are being traumatized by 3 additional people and 2 100 lb dogs in the house....

I had to chuckle though as I heard someone scream DIARRHEA as the dogs jumped out of the SUV....OMG, cleaning up THAT on a large long hair dog? i'm glad I don't have that....they have a big whine fershure.