View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Erica1972

Being bullied by an alcoholic!!!!!!

Hey everyone....Hope everyone had a great weekend....Mine was mostly good, except for a few hours yesterday...I was planning on letting my son go to his dads house yesterday...His dad had him Friday night...If my son wants to go see his dad, I don't have a problem with that as long as he is sober. When he is drinking he doesnt try to be around anyway...Well, this was working just fine until yesterday...The kids and I spent the day fishing and swimming..My ex called and wanted to know what time he could pick up our son...Well there were cousins here and my son was having a great and he didn't want to go see his dad. So, I told my ex that if our son changed his mind that I would call him...

Well he got really angry...Left me nasty voicemails....Saying how selfish I was..And how I should have made our son go to his house..Earlier, I had told him he could come over and spend some time with the kids. The cousins that were here were his sisters kids, so it was his family too....But he chose to throw a fit about how unfair I was being to him.....The last voicemail I listened to said that he shouldn't have to deal with my attitude....So, I sent him a text message saying that we will go to court and they could decide his visitation....So, that's what I'm going to do tomorrow morning....

Was this the wrong thing to do? I want my son to spend time with his father, but he was being so mean and nasty....That's why I kicked him out...I don't want to have to deal with that anymore...Is that selfish of me? I only want the best for this child....I want to be fair...without feeling like a doormat