Thread: so confused
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2002, 05:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rose56

so confused

Hi, I am feeling so confused and sad. My husband called me today at work and said that he couldn't stand it anymore that the kids disrespect him so much and they hate him. And on and on. He didn't want to hear why they are so angry with him or what he does to annoy them etc. I was planning to go the the gym, but instead I come home to talk to him about it. But he is not at home, he is at the bar. So I go to the bar. I can't believe that this is my life and I have been reduced to this. Well I did not make a scene, but I am sure that some of his "friends" realized that I was not happy. I tried to talk to him but he just goes in useless circles. After about an hour I left to come home. Now I feel so sad and lonely. I feel hopeless about my life ever being what I wanted it to be.
I know intellectually that I can separate from him and start a new life and that it can be good. But I will have to go through a sad, hard, lonely time with financial problems and two teenagers to deal with. I know I can do it. But I don't want to. I really want my fantesy of what my life could be.
Oh I want to call someone from Alnon but I feel so stuck, I can't. I hope someone is here tonight.