View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 04:18 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
BreakFree

Good Morning :)

Still waiting to wake up and feel like running a marathon! Until then, it's just me and my java.

bdiddy...Prayer helps, but I am not into meditation. It's just not my thing. I've got several requests into the Big Guy. I'm hoping he will take away my cramps, heal my Achille's tendon so I can run again, send a maid and a cook, send money for tuition to a really great school for my children (and make them want to go...;)...), help us get our house renovated and sold, make our debt disappear, etc. I know nothing is too great for God, but waiting on the answers is still stressful and frustrating. It's that human part of us, you know? ;) And now I hear the whispers of Matthew 6:25-34...

(((traderjane)))...I'm glad you are back. I have faith in you that you will do this! Fight with all you've got...I will too :)

Dee74...Happy Weekend to you :)

Oz...You are a funny guy :) How are you today?

livefierce...I hope you had a great time at your party last night! :)

We have a party to go to today. There will be lots of drinking. I have no desire to drink. Even with all the stress and pressures in my life at this current time. It truly is a miracle in that respect! *I* praise God because this time around I have really prayed that He would take away any desires and urges to drink. That He would help me to stay strong when faced with temptation and not be a fool. I have made these requests throughout the day, everytime I looked at the clock, it would be a reminder to say a short prayer.

I hope everyone has a really WONDERFUL day! :)
Love,