View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 07:20 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
j0hn0than1964
JTinStLouis

Baabaa,

I am sure it is a very tough spot you are in and my heart goes out to you and your children. I know when I was using I too was a mess similar to your husband now. I cannot stress enough how important it is for you to and your family not to be exposed to that situation 1 day longer. I know from my experience I was forced out of my house from my family for the same reasons and I left, did not even give it 5 seconds of real thought. I thought well this is one more obstacle out of the way of my drinking and drugging, that is where my head was at the time. I walked away from my family and our 7 month old little girl. My lengthy point to this story is this, until I was able to get help I was impervious to the wreckage I was causing in the wake of my activities. You will be fine on your own with the kids, and if your husband begins to understand that he needs because of this action than more power to it. I can surely say that he will not stop on his own with no reasons, I did not that is for sure.

Love
JT