View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:28 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Stubby23

Wow… I cant lie, when I came back on this site I thought for sure no one would of posted. But this much already??? I don’t think I’ve ever seen or felt like this before. I appreciate you all really so much. But being called wise? Blessed? Man I wish people around me would make me feel like this, and hell I cook 5 course meals for my family and I don’t nearly get this kind of praise lol. Thank you once again everyone, really… from the bottom of my heart. Moreover, I have read this website almost page to page about a week before I even decided to join lol…. I don’t know, I guess it feels different when its your own story.
Any who…. I just want anyone to know at anytime anyone has questions or comments feel free to post or comment, what have you. Any insight is good insight, even if its to tell me to shut up haha. Yes due to my line of work, I had to develop quite the sense of humor, so feel free.
But I have a few questions for some of you, and once again if I tread on personal privacy please feel free to say something. For the mass audience, anyone who has had wrong done to them… whether it be from family, childhood, or just people who take advantage of you (in my case all), I know at one point everyone said they were having a drink to relieve the night or the mental tension. When did you guys eventually say…. Screw the past, I have to take control now…. Stop drinking and put up or shut up?
HFA: yes ironically it feels very good to just say something.
Dee: Did you ever have any clue that my “endurance drinking” has now shifted a gear? Or was it constantly a world of denial?
Sugarfiend: So then you exactly understand what the fields like….c haos lol. How did you go home at night and not crave a drink?
Once again thank you everyone for everything.