View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 06:35 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Learn2Live
To thine own self be true.

Here's my feedback based on me and my life. I say "you" but really just reiterating my experiences. I hope something here helps.

DirtMagnet, honey, PLEASE change your SRName. Please start changing your thoughts and words to describe yourself. I for one am glad you are not in a relationship right now because we attract what we think we should and you still think you're a dirt magnet. "You attract into your life that which you think about most of the time." i think that is a Brian Tracy quote. Please go to the library and check out a book by him.

Love does not always LOOK the way WE think it should, or wish it should. Do you have a higher power? You are alone in your life for a reason. That reason is NOT because you don't deserve or are not worthy of a nice relationship with a man. Only YOU can know your reason for being alone though. For me, it was so that I could focus on college and getting a degree so that I would never have to depend on anyone again.

Whenever I have felt the way you have described, I have had to teach myself how to rebuild my self-esteem. Perhaps google that and read some articles on how to do this or get a book about it.

You say you have dreams. Are you working on making them come true? The single most impprtant thing I have ever done to make my dreams come true was to TALK about them with people I physically meet. Even complete strangers. Because the more people you tell, the greater the probability you will tell someone who can and will help you to attain those dreams.

OK, hope this helps in some small way. Scrub yourself clean of all these negative thoughts of yourself. If you are unable to do that, you may want to get into therapy for a little bit of help.

And one last thing, FaceBook is not reality. What you see there is only what is surface. Stop comparing yourself and your life to what you see there. Just go there to have fun, as a source of entertainment.