View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 01:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
sesh

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
i'm sure when you call yourself disgusting and unloveable God cries too...i know it makes me sad to hear it. some times in our lives we endure a mean season....

yes you WERE in a messed up relationship, but you had the sense to GET OUT.
yeah you and the kids are crammed in together, but you and the kids ARE TOGETHER.
sure you are working your tail off, BUT YOU HAVE A JOB.

what does ANY person do when the camera comes out? SMILE. people post pix on facebook that make them LOOK GOOD....they probably went thru 100s to find the ones that make everything look GREAT. i bet there are pictures in your album even from the dark days that have smiling faces. they are just pictures honey. nobody knows what their real life is like. you too once could have posted...Married To......and we all know how well that went!!!!

you are a resilient, dedicated loving mom, you are a survivor.

i went to my 20 year HS reunion...first couple of days everybody looked so neat and tidy and fresh and by day three they were same as they had always been, same cliques formed, same attitudes, all the reasons i left them all behind!!!!
Well this pretty much sums up everything I was going to say, so I had to quote it.
It is all a matter of perspective. I'm sure all of those people with thier smiling faces have their own problems and dark secrets. And I'm aslo sure there are some of them who see you and envy you thinking: Lucky her, she got away from her bad marriage and is having nice life alone with her kids. So it is as I said how you choose to look at things. glass is either half empty or half full.

And you should see my facebook pics, the more miserable I was my profile picture had a bigger smile accross my face