View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:57 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
PieRat
A Pirate looks at 40

Originally Posted by Anon1972 View Post
Oh god no, I'm gonna have to elaborate which I actually cannot be bothered to do BUT:
He settled down WAY too early, and is living his childhood now, (drinking all the time, womanizing etc) but he has a weakness for ME, not other women, and he has explained he feels HORRIBLE for going behind her back, and wouldn't normally do such a thing, but in his words, I am his perfect type of girl, and he's not just saying that to get his leg over before I get people suggesting that, it's not in his heart to cheat, and I know how to make a man stay without straying, that's why he wouldn't cheat on me, aswell as the fact he purely loves me, not her. If he loved her he wouldn't of cheated no matter whether he was/is an alcoholic, the fact of the matter is, he's unhappy in his situation and doesn't want to hurt anyone therefore finds it hard to leave his kids, he wasn't there for his kids in the past because of things are personal which is not my place to mention but he wasn't there, she brought them up and he feels the only right thing to do is be there for them until they are mature enough to look after themselves, but if he leaves now, then they won't get the father figure they should. He hasn't asked me to "wait" for him, he says that's unfair on me, but he wants to get to sobriety so he can figure out whether it would be fairer on her to leave her because he's in love with me. It's not a typical married man.other woman sitation because of the fact he's not feeding me any old bull s**t, he's stated he once loved her but they're not married for a reason, reason being he knows it won't last.

sorry but this is soooo messed up..."he wont cheat on me"......Okay you keep drinking kool-aid here.

He is feeding you the biggest bowl of bull puckey, and you are taking it asking for seconds!

You are being played...

I do have a question for you, and really so far the only area I see of any concern here...

How are his kids?