Thread: newly sober
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 08:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
wikid187
taking it day by day

thank you so much!!!! i am excitedly waiting to feel all three of thoses things. i already feel like my relationships and puncuality is better.

see this all come into focus when my apt was raided due to my ex growing mushrooms and he was aressted and cps took my daughter cause i tested positive for pot i had nothing to do with the mushroom stuff but i was guilty of using pot and man i've let pot get me into trouble. i have a felony record because of it. but i for gave mary jane for that. but weed came between me and my daughter you gots to go. before i gave it up i felt so helpless and weak. Now its almost been a month and i'm starting to feel impowered and strong even with all the classes and cps court and only getting to see my daughter for an hour once a week ( which kills me) even with all that everyday i get a lil stronger. everyday i feel a lil more in control of my life. for the first time i feel like i might actually be growing up a lil bit lol!!!!!!

anyone eles ever feel so weak when they were using and then enlightened and impowered once they got clean

mcl

wikid