View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dedubya

Found her- she actually called me...

i guess one of the jerks i confronted last night called her. you could say i wasnt in the best of moods. honestly i am glad i didnt do something i regret which could have (almost did) happened...anyway.
she called me and accepted my offer to go to rehab tomorrow-its going to cost a fortune but you cant put a monetary value on life. she is shooting oxys and H probably, definitely oc, subox etc, so this is a big step for her.
my family is moving to the east coast in two weeks...i guess i am having a mini breakdown...my wifes mother is near 90 and they are all going there to be with her- she cant even feed herself. what the crap.
guess its just me for a while! and my daughter when she gets out. i told her she could pick anywhere if she promised to stop...she picked a good one, might need to sell some ****...you could buy a house for that price. a pretty good house... sorry for the burden and seemingly self pity i have now.
i am taking it easy now- my head is still shaking and my eyes are 'fluttering'?? but i think i am ok. catch you all later.
still just me
dub