View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 04:17 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
justjo
Sunny Side Up

I love him so much, he loves me so much!
How many times did I hear my sister say that - honestly, while she had someone (one person) to put up with and listen to her needy, Im so frail, help me crap, it was always love. Over the years I saw over 6 men come in and out of her life. These guys were going to rescue her, use her, and get back the false love they never had from another woman. They didnt know her at all. Oh, but they watched her drink herself to death, live in a pigstye and blame us for the condition she was in.
They were going to change her, pay her bills, make sure she had eaten, take her for a sunday drive, if she managed to get up that day, because this person was going to love them back and need them. They even went and bought the booze for her because she would manipulate them into thinking she would leave them if they didnt. She would call them all hours of the day or night 'needing' them to listen to her, 'my life is over' stuff.
So why on earth would anyone put up with this stuff? - it was someone they could control in a kind of sick way. This was someone they could get to love them in a kind of sick way. None of it was true love or just happy to be with them kind of love. Someone they didnt even truely know. It was someone they could test and be tested with. Someone they knew, that didnt have anyone else around to interfere.
Everytime one relationship ended, another one would start and this was because there were always others waiting in the background ready for her to need them.
Its nice being needed, wanted and loved but seriously your relationship is not a healthy one. Its a sick one and your bf is the sick one right now.
Does any of this make sense to you?