View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
beautifulgirl

Needing a little guidance please.

My husband stopped snorting roxis about 15 days ago. He went through withdrawals partially on his own and then he went to see a dr. She prescribed him suboxone 8mg a day and seroquel for mild depression. I got nervous because he was really incoherent and lathargic 4 nights later so I called his dr. She told me he was combining the subs with xanax based on what I was describing his symptoms to be. He went back in the next day and she told him no xanax or any other unprescribed meds.
Now, we have 5 children; 3 whom are on the autism spectrum. There was a special event for them today at the beach but my husband worked so I took them myself. They range from 2yrs to 8yrs old. It was really tough but my kids had the best day ever.
Now, when he got home he criticized me for them having sunburn even though I used sunblock and criticized that I spent 4 hours there which attributed to their sunburn.
He is accusing me of cheating daily but I don't think he really thinks I am cheating.
From thost who have been through this; is he trying to make himself feel better by making what I do and don't bad so he does not feel bad himself.
What is going on? Thanks