View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
shelly009

Day 7.. and counting

Feeling a little defeated today.. just watched that movie "Dear John" which was very good by the way but it was kind of emotional so I think that might be the problem. Anyway, I am happy to be feeling emotions without the help of alcohol.. so I guess thats a good thing.

I feel a little alone in this. I had two of my friends come out last night and they wanted to go and have a drink.. not lots but just one or two... I went along and had a coke. It was fun actually, I found myself alot more amusing and happy then if I was partaking.. drinking always made me feel like such a loser... mostly because I knew I was the only one going home to have 6 more.

My husband and I had an argument this evening about nothing really and the kids are super busy and worried about moving.. oh did I mention we are moving to a new house we bought in 10 days... I guess I am probably just overwhelmed.

It seems like everyone needs a little peice of me and there is not much left. Maybe I will just get some rest and feel better tommorow. In spite of it all, I am so proud of myself for not drinking this week... I guess thats something