Old 06-02-2010, 11:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Starburst
Persevere, Never give up!

Originally Posted by Dream2bClean View Post
Hi All SR sweet Freinds,

I just wanted to check in, I am alive!

Hardly but today is day 4 no opiates!!! That was going to be the hardest to kick, I knew it would be but with some suboxone from my Dr. I even made it to an interview and GOT THE JOB!

I am so happy for you! Awesome news about the job! GOD is good

I was well enough to pull it together to go to the interview and start next Wed. God has been great to me... a lot of praying I feel the WD's but not like I would w/ out the meds, I hope to be off them by the time (NO I WILL) be off them by the time I start working.

Praying for you everyday Dream... you have determination and will power.

I have been drinking to take the edge off the WD's from shooting and snoring the opting opiates for over 2 years and it has helped and kicking alcohol is MUCH easier that oc's, roxies, and methadone so in a couple days I will be free of everything.

Not so sure this is a good thing, mixing alcohol with the meds? It may be easier but you still have to kick it.

I hope I still have support here b/c I am going to need it.

That is what we are here for, to support you whether you are up or down.

The beautiful thing is my husband kicked too! He is feeling good and my family is going to be whole again even if it means losing our home (which we are) and downsizing back to an apartment until I get back to Hawaii.
For now though my only care is recovery and I cant do it without you!

Losing a home is a material thing, getting your life back is far more important, all the material things you lose, you can gain back in time. Look after yourself and your beautiful family, we love you.

<3 Dream