Old 06-02-2010, 05:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Dream2bClean
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Thumbs up Dreams still here I hope you are all here for me!

Hi All SR sweet Freinds,

I just wanted to check in, I am alive!

Hardly but today is day 4 no opiates!!! That was going to be the hardest to kick, I knew it would be but with some suboxone from my Dr. I even made it to an interview and GOT THE JOB!

Kinda cooky Derm. Dr but she has A LOT to teach me I had interviewed with her before she basically gave me a job and I never heard from her until a few days ago.

I was well enough to pull it together to go to the interview and start next Wed. God has been great to me... a lot of praying I feel the WD's but not like I would w/ out the meds, I hope to be off them by the time (NO I WILL) be off them by the time I start working.

In my foend working on patients with esthetic laser whcih I have a lot of experience in, but I have only worked in plastics before she is going to teach me the whole Derm side and the couple lasers I havent used yet.

I have been drinking to take the edge off the WD's from shooting and snoring the opting opiates for over 2 years and it has helped and kicking alcohol is MUCH easier that oc's, roxies, and methadone so in a couple days I will be free of everything.

Thisn is a small practice and she even wants me to wear my hair a certin way...so (being a model) thats a little weird but I told her she could have me wear my hair however she wanted, and she could show me, although I always head hair down for interviews and up (by law) and my license) I have to wear it up to work on patients.

She gave me a contract and start date and great pay and hours, aned a job that should work well for my back condition disease b/c its half sitting and half running around which will be great for me.

I hope I still have support here b/c I am going to need it.

The beautiful thing is my husband kicked too! He is feeling good and my family is going to be whole again even if it means losing our home (which we are) and downsizing back to an apartment until I get back to Hawaii.
For now though my only care is recovery and I cant do it without you!

Thank you all! <3 Dream