View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 09:15 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
308win

Im bipolar 1, and I definetley belive that it increases your odds for self medicating into addiction. I also have ocd. Ive been a alcoholic for six years and did the worst thing ever by not taking my meds and drink and use drugs. My last drug and alcohol fueled manic stage I accidentley shoot a hole through my neighbors front door, had every cop in the city there told me they were not gonna take me to jail, but call an ambulance. Mister, Don't you know your meds say don't drink with and don't you know not to mess with guns while intoxicated? I don't take them that offten. What are they for bi-polar, ocd, ya know stuff to help my impulses. I hate them hospital rooms with the solid steel doors, the roll down door that covers all the equipment, concrete walls. Luckily they oppened it after I sobbered up and signed the paperwork. Im 20 and I hope this don't get any f****** worse. My personal anwser: YES Ecspecially when the head starts racing a million miles a min. Just so you all know, you have througly scared the hell out of me with saying it peaks in your 20's