Old 05-29-2010, 07:20 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
zbear23

Originally Posted by Dream2bClean View Post
I never knew about Stephen king either and I as well have been a fan for a long time.

Tara Reid is in recovery? If so she switched addictions b/c she is def. anorexic now, she is looking sooo skeletal.

I have another one Fergia-From the Black Eyed Peas-stuggled w/ Meth addiction and I know thats a tough one to beat.

I always wonder about Drew Barrymore??? If shes 100% sober- I know her whole story, but she never says anything in her adult life, about now about being sober etc. so I wonder if she drinks moderately now or is just over talking about it.

Sorry, I am a celebrity junkie so this post is right up my alley. With everyhting going on in my life I havent been able to keep up with the stories like I used to, thats why I didnt even know about Tara Reid, I dont know, I think she may be another Courtney love case, shes still claiming to be sober right? RIGHT HAHA!

<3 Dream
Hey Dream.....if you are truly a celebrity (in recovery) junkie, I highly recommend a trip to LA and the Saturday Nite Malibu or the Friday nite Rodeo meetings (among others...like Sunday morning Pacific Palisades which is the only meeting I've ever attended where there is a piano accompaniment when they celebrate anniversaries with "Happy Birthday" (fabulous munchies, too). I didn't realize until I left LA how the first thing I did in meetings was scan the crowd for celebrities<G>. Not so lucky in Boston. fun stuff!

blessings
zenbear