Old 05-27-2010, 05:10 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
WhiteWave
Wandering Student of Life

Originally Posted by traderjane View Post
I have determined from this that there are people out there who are toxic to us, people who are unbalanced who like to blame others for all their problems, even go so far as to be aggressive and mean and try to make you feel bad about yourself.
^THIS!

Originally Posted by augustwest View Post
pray for her
accept that you are powerless over her behavior
let it go!
stop associating with her if it continues to affect your serenity. don't open emails, answer the phone, whatever... cut it off.
^And THIS!

Please pay attention to these points! They are extremely valid and I am almost 100% sure your distress over the issue will all but vanish, save for the memories, if you take the above quotes to heart.

Never forget that you can't control ANYTHING other than what you DO. I understand that, whether accurate or not, we might not be able to control what or how we think, but we are forever in control of our actions.
That is why it is important to never have deep expectations for anyone; people are far too unpredictable

Realizing that can even be a little scary.... these days, however, I actually take comfort in these simple facts of life on earth.

No matter what, I hope things smooth out for you!
WW