View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:56 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Thank You, All of you beautiful, understanding people who took the time to reply to my post about my son Joseph. I just want to say, that today is 2 weeks, and Joseph is starting to feel a bit better. He is staying put, and doing what he needs to do again.

I sure hope it sticks this time. Our entire family is devastated and exhausted. GOD heard me. I prayed and prayed, and my son's addiction has brought me so much closer to GOD.
I have grown so much spiritually, just like you SpiritualSeeker.

Hydro, thank you so much, because it's wonderful to know that I'm not alone, and that we are all in this together.

Mooselips, I will take your advice and stay in the day. I know that one day at a time is the only way to go. Otherwise I will be overwhelmed. Thanks so much.

Teke, I really appreciate your compassion, and the prayers are a beautiful gift.

357girl. Yes, you and I have been doing this for quite some time now. I am amazed at how much havoc addiction causes. One addict affects dozens of people. We have been going through this together. I'm always here if you need to talk. I truly understand the pain and heartache involved with an addict for a child.

If I missed anyone, I just want everyone to know, I appreciate all your kind words, thoughts and prayers.