Thread: hey you guys
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:35 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

oh my, you guys sure know how to help me to see things more clearly.

moose, i don't know why he don't have much contact with his grandma or uncles but remember his dad(ah) just passed away and i don't know what really happened on that job but he says that he didn't like it and didn't want to be a police. he tranfered to a guard position in the jail but eventually said something about a questionable ua. i don't think he drinks or drugs, but he talked about something found in his blood that was hereditary.

like i've said before, this kid don't seem to be depressed but its obvious to all of us that he's good at masking his emotions, so he could be, just trying to hide it. i think maybe he use his cheerfulness as a defense mechanism

. as a kid, i would keep him as long as his family would allow it but there were a couple of times that they would take him and send him away if they got angry or something with me. once at 12yro, they sent him away and he ended up homeless on the streets of ny. crying asking me to send for him. kind of sad, huh?

he got angry after our talk and i was sure that he wasn't gonna come around for a long time but he did drop by for a bit this morning to talk with his b and s, sat a couple hrs and left. i guess i'll know how its all going to work out as the days go by.

thank you for all of your responses, it really means a lot to be able to come here and have you guys to help me work through this stuff. most of the time it seems as if i should already know some things but for me, a lot of the time, its a whole lot easier for me to make suggestions when its not me who need to consider following them.