Old 05-23-2010, 06:20 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
totfit
totfit

Every experience we have in life make me who I am today. Unfortunately, I have had a lot of bad experiences and done some bad things. What this does give me however is the benefit of experience and opportunities to apply those experiences both the good and bad in positive ways today. These experiences are unique to me and combined with genetics make me who I am. I am a stronger better person by coming out on the other side. This is how I resolve the things I have done. I try and take all my experience and use it in better ways. I will never be a saint by a long stretch, but I act a lot better. This benefit of experience, even the bad is unique to me. I had some role in any harm that came from me from another person. In turn most anyone I have harmed had a role also in what I did to them. I guess I still wonder about how things may have turned out if I had done things differently, but I don't regret things any longer, because it is only by taking the journey I did that I am who I am today.