View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 03:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

I keep my cat6s very clean. They dont claw anything except our old beat up couch. They are litter trained and I clip their nails at least every week to 2 weeks. And I bathe them every few weeks. Clean their box everyday. I ,love them so much. I cant even begin to try and choose.
Bobble isnt affectionate. She just wants food and sleeps. She hates being touched. But dshe will come lay by me and let me scratch her back when I want to. But other than that. She is anti social. She is mildly special needs. She needs me cause no one is going to wnat her..I dont think. Baby kitty is so loving. She sits on my lap and is always following me around. Shes very affectionate.
I am going to go to the mgrs and see what they say. Maybe they can sway the lady. Or maybe they will work something out.
But the longer I put it off..the toughter it willo be to decide.
Plus I am scared whoever I give one of them to will abuse her. I would give them away o craigslist. But that warning they have has me so scared and paranoid about people using cats for bait and stuff like that. I would be mortified if that happened/.

I cant bring myself to make a decision.
What does this have to do with recovery? Its stressing me out and breaking my heart and I dont know what to do.
I am not going to use over it. But I def want to be numb.
i dlnt know.