View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 06:38 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Dream2bClean
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

i'm baking cupcakes w/ my daughter for my dogs's 1st(seriously) b-day which happens to be today and it is a good excuse to bake with her and have a small party, just me her and daddy.
Its more for my daughter than my dog, as ,uch as I love dogs I am not that hard core and if I didnt need a major distraction her eon day 7 which included shopping for supplies,l gifts for the dog, and my daughter ending up w/ more than him (of course) and bieng shory some cash so i put the detergent back b.c I was holding up the line and when I told my daughter I was going to put her ball back she staqrted to cry so I gave our detergent back b.c it was the only other item over $5.oo and I was walking out whne the cashier came running after me w/ the detergent and told me the man behind me had paid for it. I went back and told him he didnt have to do that, and he said its only $5.00 he insists so I said Ok and living in an area where a lot of things like this or even close dont happen often I was filled w/ gratitue and thankful.
Then I was buckiling my daughter in the car and a lady went running by and told me mam your cart getting away (with all my stuff and purse it in BTW) and she ran her butt of to get it and bring it back to me and again I was astounded b.c usually at this particular stor anf in the area I love someone would have leisurly strolled by and said my cart was getting away laughed at me and continued walking.
I think or should say know that b.c I have my spirituality back on track (in the works at least ) with God hat he is for sure looking over me again and I have Him on my side b.c i have made such good decisions and feel rewarded (isnt the best word) but I am rushing and its the only word I can think of right now.
I know that God had His hands in both of those situations and is showing me he sees what I am doing to change my life and in a way he is showing me that he sees that.
I am so gracious and thankful to these strangers....
<3 Dream