View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 10:24 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Fandy

HB it's so funny that you just said that....I have trouble cleaning windows, etc. since i broke my shoulder a few years ago....I fell in a hole in the parking garage on my way to work...it throbs and i do not have the reach and power to rub hard when cleaning windows/mirrors, etc.

so i bought this Shark steam pocket cleaner with 5-6 different cleaning attachments and a hose, 50 foot cord...got it at BBB with the coupon it came to about $80.00...(which the price of a housekeepr one time that will do windows)...it's been sitting in the foyer all week and today i read the directions and fired that baby up...

OMG!! I AM THRILLED, I DID THE GLASS SHOWER DOORS IN 3 MINS WITH NO EXTRA WIPING AND THE SOAP SCUM CAME RIGHT OFF now i can do all the glass, windows easily without killing myself..i can clean my french doors and i won't be using any chemicals either which tend to make me cough...it also has an atchment to do the blinds and crevices. the only complaint is that it is a little awkward to hold in one hand...but it works well....i can even reach up and do the microwave...it has lots of these microfiber hats that are washable.

this thing is so hot it will take the hair off the cats (or my legs).....it will be great to do the tile too. I have a steamy mop for the floors and it operates on the same principal. i have wide slat blinds throughout the house ane they are difficult to clean, but this thing does the job...no paper towels or icky newspaper are needed.

i highly recommend it....you can see it on amazon too.