View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 09:21 AM
  # 281 (permalink)  
artsoul
SR Fan

Alrightee then...... I can finally say that I've made it through 2 weeks. Could not have done it without SR and the MayFlowers! It's feels good, but I realize that whether I have 2 days of sobriety or 20 years, I have to work on staying sober today.

Norther - hope you have a great meeting. Can't believe you went while you were having withdrawals - wow. I can face people today but a couple weeks ago? No way. It's great to be rid of that horrible anxiety, isn't it?

Porkchopped - I just couldn't resist playing with ya (my entertainment last night!!) This place has the best smilies anyway. I like when you said Isn't it refreshing knowing that however you spend it, you will be nurturing yourself??? That's exactly what it feels like and I had totally forgotten I could even do that for myself. Have fun at the game! Lots more fun being outside when you're sober!

Fluxcap - The "fuzzies"/"daydream" stuff gets to me too. And it seems I still don't have alot of motivation. Only been able to paint a few hours at a time.
Spending alot of time here (found the arcade a few days ago, as well- yikes). But I figure I could easily be sitting in rehab right now, so it's not all bad.

MayFlowers - you are bloomin' fantastic! Can we do this? Yes, we can!!!!!